FINITE Higher Education and Learning Program Scholarship (HELPS)
What is HELPS
HELPS is a scholarship program which provides financial support to students who have a strong desire to continue and excel in higher education,
but are constrained due to financial reasons. HELPS includes helping students prepare for entrance exams for professional courses, such as
engineering, medicine, etc, and helps cover their college fees. The scholarship covers almost all aspects that
make higher education possible for students who have completed the 10th grade or equivalent and have demonstrated a strong academic background.
Who Can Apply
A student must:
- have completed 10th grade or equivalent
- have a strong academic background
- have financial hardship preventing him/her from achieving academic goals
How to Apply
Please provide the following information on the online HELPS form or submit a scanned copy of
this printable form to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A completed student information form clearly outlining why financial aid is required.
- Two recommendation letters from teachers from 10th or higher grades who can comment on the academic background of the student.
The recommendation letters should contain the academic achievements of the student, his/her commitment to higher studies, and financial needs.
The letters should contain the contact information of the recommender, such as email, phone number or both.
Please email these to recommendations letters to email@example.com.
- A proof of household income or an affidavit signed by the school/college principal or equivalent.
- If preparing for an entrance exam, a letter from the center conducting preparatory classes detailing the charges.
- If already admitted to a higher education program, a letter from the college detailing the fee structure.